The Aleut Foundation (TAF) partners with organizations to sponsor internship opportunities for The Aleut Corporation shareholders and descendants. It is our goal to help train our younger generations to become Aleut leaders. To that end, TAF connects Aleut interns with organizations to provide our future leaders with valuable work experience, career exploration and mentorship.
Interested in becoming an intern? Eligible TAF shareholders and descendants are high school students, recent high school graduates, or recent post-secondary graduates (must be at least 16 years old). TAF will advertise internship opportunities here on our website as they become available, as well as on our Facebook. Please email [email protected] if you are interested in an internship. If you would like to become an internship host organization, please reach out.
- Interested applicants should email a resume and cover letter to TAF expressing interest in the internship program
- TAF will facilitate intern placements with host organizations, subject to availability
- Interviews between interns and potential host organizations will ensure mutual interest and fit
- The paid internships run for approximately ten weeks, typically between May and September, providing valuable work experience in a specific career field
- Don’t see an opportunity below that interests you? Email us! We are happy to explore other options with you!
Summer 2024 internship opportunities coming soon!